Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Alright, already...

So, I'm playing in a game of Scion, (a tabletop RPG in which the players portray the children of various gods from various mythologies) and for laughs, I ripped off Rich Berlew's brilliant webcomic, the Order of the Stick. (Click images to enlarge).

It started with the need to illustrate the mysterious cause of an explosion:



After that, a title page ensued:

From left to right, they are: Toni, daughter of Ptah; Sabina, daughter of Ares; Violet, daughter of Baron Samedi; Ray, son of Raijin and Mick, son of Poseidon. Oh, and Mick's faithful companion Daxter.

Most recently, and perhaps best of all, was the explanation of Poseidon's potency:

1 comment:

The Amazon Princess said...

The peeektures, they do not show up. :-(

Even though I've seen them, I would like them for myself too!